- Use enough tea bags: You’ll need 2 tea bags for every 3 cups of iced tea. Any less and your tea will be tasteless. We recommend using strong tea as well – Darjeeling or Jasmine
2. Don’t oversteep: If you prefer your tea stronger, use more tea bags rather than lengthening the steeping time. If you leave the tea bags to brew for too long, your iced tea will acquire a bitter taste.
3. Add sugar to hot water: Dissolve sugar in boiling hot water first, then add it to your iced tea mix.
4. Cool before refrigerating: Putting hot tea into a cold fridge will make your tea cloudy. Allow your tea to cool before you refrigerate.
5. Keep it real: Don’t use artificial lemon juice. Only use real fresh squeezed lemon juice from fresh lemons for the very best flavour.