We hosted our first-ever themed dog birthday party last Saturday, for Charlotte’s poodle Pip. We have a dedicated area for children on the 4th floor, or you can book our courtyard or any indoor area for your next event.
Open to all members of the public: an evening of parenting workshops presented by Concordia, UNIS, St Paul American School & Hanoi International School. Registration opens at 6pm. Venue: The Eastern & Oriental Tea House & Coffee Parlour, 26 Quang An St, Tay Ho, Hanoi email: email@example.com
SESSION 1 (from 6:30 PM)
1) The power of play
2) Is your teen getting enough sleep?
3) Raising teenage boys with love
4) The connections between emotions & learning
SESSION 2 (from 7:30 PM)
5) What is a vision board & how to create one?
6) Self-regulation & parenting: Understanding the stages of your child’s self-regulation
7) How to help your child decide on the right career?
8) Behaviour management techniques
Internations members are invited to attend a private coffee tasting on Saturday 13th April from 7pm to 9pm. Free glass of champagne on entry plus 2 free glasses of wine or beer, and a delicious selection of hors d’oevres. Free gift bags for the first 20 members
Save the date! One of our first events will be held on 27th March from 10am to 12 noon, when we host the Asian Women & Friends’ Club Coffee O’Clock. Join us for a free coffee tasting and a delicious morning tea